Saturday, September 27, 2014

I'm a slacker

I wonder if I'll ever post more than once a month?  Perhaps my goal for October should be to post twice.  HA.  Like that'll happen.  ;)

What have we been up to in September?  

We've been walking  a LOT.  The weather has been glorious lately, so we're walking several miles most evenings!  We usually break up our longest walk with a stop at the park. 




I braided Halston's hair for the first time!  It was adorable, if I do say so myself.  But gosh, how is she so big?!  


 (photo bomb courtesy of Gardy)



Chad's in class every other Saturday morning this semester, so last Saturday H and I went to the zoo while he was gone.  She was excited to see the new wolf pups (which we couldn't really see, unfortunately).  But she had a blast running around all morning.  I was only able to get her in the stroller by promising her popcorn, and even that was short lived.  Whatever it takes, right?



(she really liked getting her photo taken with statues.  not sure what that was all about.)



Halston and I were sweeping the front stoop a couple weeks back and found a huge green caterpillar -- she thought it was awesome!  I'm so glad I was able to capture this on camera!





Happy Fall, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment